Ann Alexander Leggett / 303.817.7319 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Public relations/public information, marketing and writing since 1984
Public Relations/Public Information
We have provided public relations services for several major construction projects including:
- Colorado Boulevard Reconstruction, Idaho Springs (2007)
- Partial Glenwood Canyon Reconstruction, Glenwood Springs (2007)
- S. Broadway Phase One Reconstruction, Denver (2009-2010)
- I-225/Colfax Interchange Reconstruction Project, Aurora (2009-2010)
- S. Broadway Phase Two Reconstruction, Denver (2011-2012)
- 14th Street Sidewalk and Streetscape Project, Denver (2010-2011)
- Tennyson Streetscape Project, Denver (2011-2012)
- East Colfax Improvements, Denver (2012)
- Brighton Corridor Study, Denver (2012)
- SH 9 & Rainbow Drive Intersection Reconstruction, Silverthorne (2014)
- 33rd Street Outfall, Phases 2/3/4, Denver (2016-current)
Sample Public Relations/Marketing Clients (past and present)
- Petroleum Field Services - All design and writing of marketing materials, writing for client newsletters, consultation on public relations strategies.
- City of Boulder - Writing, design and production for Public Works monthly newsletter, brochures and ads for various transportation projects.
- Antique Row Merchants’ Association - Promotion of annual street fair.
- Concrete Works of Colorado - All web copy/content and design of company website; public relations/public information; writing of articles, ads and monthly newsletters for construction projects; and preparation of award submittal documents.
- CU-Boulder Alumni Association - Writing, design and production of marketing materials.
- Boulder Convention & Visitors Bureau - All copy for the annual guide to Boulder, and national press releases for the city.
- eCo Times - Managing editor/writer for eCo Times, a blog that covered all things green.
Ann have coauthored five books and my writing has also appeared in publications such as: Boulder County Business Report, Cycling USA, Out & About in Boulder, The Kinetic Challenge Magazine, Understanding Our Gifted, Ghostly Tales from America’s Jails, and on various client websites and blogs.
Bachelor of Science (Honors), Journalism/Advertising
University of Colorado, Boulder, 1980